WYMIANA STUDENCKA Z WYDZIAŁEM PEDAGOGIKI UNIWERSYTETU W SAO PAULO (FEUSP)
Greetings from School of Education, University of São Paulo (FEUSP)!
We're pleased to inform you that applications for 2019 Student Exchange Program is open . The deadline: June15th 2019 (exchange period from August to December).
For undergraduates, we have a Teaching Degree in Pedagogy course and a Teaching Degree from other courses (Teaching Degree in specific content as Portuguese, French, History, Geography, etc).
The recommendation of students must be made by the International Office from the Home University. The deadline to recommend students is June 15th for the 2nd semester (August/December) and November 15th for the 1st semester (February to June).
Then the student will receive an email and must complete the online application attaching the following documents:
- Application Form Filled and signed (attached);
- Recommendation letter written by a professor from the home university;
- A photo 3×4 cm size;
- Official Transcript of Records and its simple translation into Portuguese, English or Spanish (signed and stamped by the home university);
- Copy of passport
- If approved, a copy of student visa IV and;
- A health insurance is recommended.
- Letter of recommendation from the professor abroad;
- Letter from your home university proving enrollment as a graduate student;
- Letter of the FEUSP co-supervisor(who must be an accredited advisor in the program), accepting the student;
- Research Plan indicating the start and end dates of the project;
- Schedule of activities to be performed at FEUSP during the specified period;
- Copy of passport;
- Registration form (attached) completed;
- If approved, the copy of the health insurance and;
- If approved, the copy of student visa IV.
2. Portuguese language
USP offers a online Portuguese course (basic level A1) for all the Exchange Students, once is accepted. The student can begin the course before she/he arrives to USP.
3. Interaction in Foreign Language
5. USP iFriends
Assistance in finding accommodation;
- Reception at the airport;
- Assistance documents for foreigners;
- Academic orientation;
- Assistance with the Portuguese language.
- Foreign students recommended by the home university can enroll in the program.
6. Dining plan