PROGRAM WYMIANY STUDENCKIEJ Z WYDZIAŁEM PEDAGOGIKI UNIWERSYTETU W SAO PAULO (FEUSP)
Greetings from University of São Paulo School of Education (FEUSP)!
We're pleased to inform you that applications for 2019 Student Exchange Program is open . The deadline: November 15th 2018 (exchange period from August to December 2019).
The students of universities that have agreements with the University of São Paulo School of Education (FEUSP) may participate in the mobility program in the field of Education.
For undergraduates, we have a Pedagogy course and a Teaching Degree course (Teaching Degree in specific content as Portuguese, French, History, Geography, etc).
1.2 Mobility for undergraduate students:
The recommendation of students must be made by the International Office from the Home University. The deadline to recommend students is June 15th for the 2nd semester (August/December) and November 15th for the 1st semester (February to June).
The first step that should be done to recommend a student is to fill the Application Form attached.
Then the student will receive an email and must complete the online application attaching the following documents:
- Application Form Filled and signed (attached);
- Recommendation letter written by a professor from the home university;
- A photo 3×4 cm size;
- Official Transcript of Records and its simple translation into Portuguese, English or Spanish (signed and stamped by the home university);
- Copy of passport
1.3 Mobility of graduate students
For graduate students, the following documents are required:
1) A recommendation letter (in Portuguese) of a Thesis Supervisor from the Home University addressed to the Thesis Supervisor from FEUSP;
2) Letter from your Home University proving as a Graduate Degree student;
3) Research plan (in Portuguese) with start and end date ;
4) Schedule of activities (in Portuguese) that take place in FEUSP;
5) Copy of passport.
6) Application Form filled and signed (attached)
The application deadline is February to June for the second half of the year and August to November for the first half of next year.
For intership over 3 months, the student will be registered as Exchange Graduate student.
2. Portuguese language
USP offers a online Portuguese course (basic level A1) for all the Exchange Students, once is accepted. The student can begin the course before she/he arrives to USP.
We offer Portuguese Language Tutoring (Center for Studies and Research on Language Teaching – CEPEL). Local: Room 11 Block B. It´s necessary a previous booking by e-mail: email@example.com
3. Interaction in Foreign Language
We have Faculty members who speak other languages and who can assist the students in short summaries, answer questions and indicate some literature in the languages they understand.
The University of São Paulo does not have accommodation for foreign students. On the Student guide (item 7) there are some housing suggestions.
5. USP iFriends
It is a program in which volunteers students of USP may help foreign students with the following activities:
Assistance in finding accommodation;
- Reception at the airport;
- Assistance documents for foreigners;
- Academic orientation;
- Assistance with the Portuguese language.
- Foreign students recommended by the home university can enroll in the program.
6. Dining plan
The University of São Paulo has dining plan for all the students enrolled. Each meal costs: Breakfast R$ 0,50. Lunch R$ 2,00 Dinner R$2,00.
For more information, please see attached our fact sheet and webiste: